November 10, 2015
You may have enough seating to run your school on a daily basis, but what happens when special events or ceremonies occur? If you’re considering purchasing some portable seating for your school, here are 5 way that they can come in handy.
1. Seasonal Concerts – Does your auditorium have enough fixed seating to house all of your students’ fans? If not, don’t turn them away at the door! Invest in portable seating options so you can accommodate everyone at your seasonal concerts.
2. Award Ceremonies – When a student receives an award it’s something to be celebrated by the whole family. Make sure there’s room for every parent, grandparent and sibling at your next award ceremony! A simple set of folding chairs should do the trick.
3. Annual Testing – Whether it’s mid-terms, finals or state mandated testing, it’s essential to have a large supply of portable seating and movable desks on hand. You’ll want to make sure you choose options that are durable and comfortable enough for students to sit in for an extended period of time.
4. Parent-Teacher Conferences – The key to a successful parent-teacher conference night is comfortability. While you may have ample seating in each classroom for your faculty to meet with parents individually, do you have enough for those that are waiting?
5. Winter Sports – Celebrate your sports teams and boost school spirit with custom folding chairs for your gymnasium. That way, your athletes can be comfortable while on the sidelines and you’ll be able to pack out the gym with spirited fans.
At Nickerson Corporation we feel that portable seating should be lightweight, durable and most importantly, comfortable! No matter what academic event or school function you’re hosting, we’ve got a wide variety of portable seating and movable desk options to fit your individual needs.
For more than 30 years, Nickerson Corporation has been providing smart seating solutions to schools in New York, New Jersey and the surrounding areas. To learn more about our seating options, click here or call 631-666-0200.